File a Public Health/ Safety Complaint

Food Retail Complaint Forms

  • Sawyer County Environmental Health accepts food retail facility complaints for all food retail facilities including manufactured food facilities, grocery stores, convenience stores, restaurants, mobile food facilities, etc.

Recreational Facility and Lodging/ Hospitality Complaint Forms


  1. Brian Becker

    Sanitarian, RS

  2. Matt McKay

    Env. Health Tech. and Drinking Water Specialist

  3. Health & Human Services

    Physical Address
    10610 Main Street
    Suite 224
    Hayward, WI 54843


    Fax: 715-634-5387

    Toll Free(800) 569-4162


    Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.