Recreation & Lodging/ Hospitality

Recreation and Lodging/ Hospitality includes facilities such as hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, campgrounds, recreational education camps, and swimming pools/ water attractions.

Licensing applications, business and consumer information:

click here for License and Inspection Fees

Recreational Facility and Lodging/ Hospitality Complaint Forms

  1. Brian Becker

    Sanitarian, RS
    Phone: 715-638-2742

  2. Matt McKay

    Env. Health Tech. and Drinking Water Specialist
    Phone: 715-638-3401

  3. Health & Human Services

    Physical Address
    10610 Main Street
    Suite 224
    Hayward, WI 54843


    Phone: 715-634-4806
    Fax: 715-634-5387

    Toll Free(800) 569-4162


    Monday, - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.;

    Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.