Soil Absorption System
- 5 feet from any lot line
- 10 feet from any water service or any building
- 15 feet from any swimming pool or any building
- 50 feet from any well, reservoir or from the ordinary high-water mark of any lake, stream or other navigable water
Septic/Holding Tank Setbacks
- 2 feet from any lot line
- 5 feet from any building or water service
- 25 feet from any well
- 10 feet from the ordinary high-water mark of any lake, stream or other water course
Note: Holding tanks shall be no further than 25 feet from a service access.
|Minimum Tank Sizing Requirements|
The Septic Search database contains available public record provided by regulatory agencies.
Learn more about the guidelines for the issue of Land Use Permit in the County.
The disposal of domestic wastes in any area not served by public sewers must be in accordance with State Department of Safety and Professionals Department.