Recently Separated Veterans

Recording DD-214s

If you haven't had your Separation Papers from the service recorded at the Register of Deeds, it is encouraged for you to do so. A permanent and local recording of your service document is essential.

Other Services

  • Establishing eligibility with the State and Federal Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Establish service-connected disabilities with the Department of Veterans Affairs
  • Healthcare
  • Service Group Life Insurance conversion VA Life Insurance Program