NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
STATE OF WISCONSIN
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to all persons that a PUBLIC HEARING will be held on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:30 in the Sawyer County Courthouse, 10610 Main, Hayward Wisconsin before the Sawyer County Zoning Committee relative to the following proposals:
1) Call to Order and Roll Call
2) Statement of Committee and Hearing Procedure
3) Statement of Hearing Notice
CONDITIONAL UES APPLICATIONS
1) Town of Hunter – Walter Nied et ux. Part of the SW 1/4 NE 1/4, S36, T 40N, R 7W; Parcel 3.7. Doc# 332851. 1.85 acres. Property is zoned Residential/Recreational One. Permit is desired for the construction of a 56’ x 26’ accessory building on vacant property.
2) Town of Hunter – Jack E. Harris. Part of the NW 1/4 SW 1/4, S3, T 40N, R 7W; Part of Parcel 10.1. Volume 442 Records page 164. Approximately 15 acres out of the total 40 acres. Property is zoned Agricultural One. Permit is desired for a three (3) year renewal of conditional use permit #02-023 for the location/operation of a non-metallic mineral extraction, including screening, which was approved at public hearing on October 18, 2002; and renewed on August 15, 2008.
SPECIAL USE APPLICATIONS
Those applications that may be submitted for approval.
Any business that may come before the Committee for discussion
/s/ James Bassett, Chairman
Sawyer County Zoning Committee
Sawyer County Zoning & Conservation Administration
P.O. Box 676
Hayward, WI 54843
Copies: Committee Members
Dave Kafura, DNR
Thomas J. Duffy, Corporation Council
Published: September 28, 2010
October 5, 2010