NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
STATE OF WISCONSIN
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given to all persons that a PUBLIC HEARING will be held on Friday, June 18, 2010 at 8:30 in the Sawyer County Courthouse, 10610 Main, Hayward Wisconsin before the Sawyer County Zoning Committee relative to the following proposals:
1) Call to Order and Roll Call
2) Statement of Committee and Hearing Procedure
3) Statement of Hearing Notice
1) Town of Hayward – Daniel Marks et ux. Proposed lots 1 & 2 and outlots 1 & 2 , being part of the NE 1/4 NW 1/4, S31, T 41N, R 8W; Part of Parcel 2101. Document #329147. 10 acres to be rezoned out of the total 32.07 acres. Change from district Residential One to district Commercial One. Purpose of request is for the location/operation of an auto body shop on proposed lot 1 and a towing and storage business on proposed lot 2. Outlots 1 & 2 are to be combined with corresponding lots 1 & 2.
CONDITIONAL USE APPLICATIONS
1) Town of Hayward – O’Brien Hill Properties LLC c/o Todd Schrock. Part of the NW 1/4 NE 1/4, S29, T 41N, R 8W; Parcel 2.3. Doc#360429; 5 acres total. Property is zoned Agricultural One. Permit is desired for the moving on a single family dwelling, owner not being engaged in agricultural activities.
2) Town of Hayward – Maria and Shawn Gougar. Lot 2, being part of the SE 1/4 NE1/4 and the NE1/4 SE1/4, S15, T 41N, R 8W; Parcel 4.4. Volume 834 Records page 957; CSM Volume 21 page 254. 5.81 acres total. Property is zoned Residential/Recreational One. Permit is desired for the location/operation of a daycare facility within an existing dwelling.
3) Town of Lenroot – Sawyer County c/o Gary Gedart Sawyer County Highway Dept. The SE 1/4 SW 1/4, S14, T 42N, R8W; Parcel 12.1. Volume 60 Records page 191. Pit area is approximately 2 acres out of the total 40 acres. Property is zoned Forestry One. Permit is desired for a three (3) year renewal of conditional use permit #02-019 for the location/operation of a non-metallic mineral extraction, including a rock crusher, which was approved at public hearing on June 21, 2001 and renewed June 15, 2007.
4) Town of Meteor - Northwest Properties of Rice Lake LLC; Purchaser: Birchwood Sportsmans Club. Part of the NW 1/4 SW 1/4 and the SW 1/4 SW 1/4, S18, T 37N R8W; Parcels 10.2 and 11.1. Doc# 357253 69.86 total acres. Property is zoned Forestry One. Permit is desired for the location/operation of Birchwood Sportsmans Club trap, rifle range and clubhouse.
5) Town of Ojibwa – Plum Creek Timberlands LP – lessee: Verizon Wireless Personal Communications. Part of the SW 1/4 SW 1/4, S6, T 39N, R 6W; Part of Parcel 11.1 Volume 828 Records page 788-840. 38.42 total acres. Property is zoned Residential/Recreational Two. Permit is desired for a 230’ telecommunication tower and related facilities.
6) Town of Radisson – Richard P. Couillard. The NE 1/4 NE 1/4, S26, T 38N, R 6W; Parcel 1.1. Doc#361382. 40 acres total. Property is zoned Agricultural One. Permit is desired for the construction of a single family dwelling, owner not being engaged in agricultural activities.
7) Town of Winter – Ward Sullivan. The NE 1/4 SE 1/4, S12, T 39N, R 5W; Parcel 13.1. Document 365106. 40 acres total excepting there from the wetlands as indicated on the Wetland Inventory Map. Property is zoned agricultural One. Permit is desired for the construction of two single family dwellings, each on their own surveyed lot, owners not being engaged in agricultural activities.
SPECIAL USE APPLICATIONS
Those applications that may be submitted for approval.
Any business that may come before the Committee for discussion
/s/ James Bassett, Chairman
Sawyer County Zoning Committee
Sawyer County Zoning & Conservation Administration
P.O. Box 676
Hayward, WI 54843
Copies: Committee Members
Dave Kafura, DNR
Thomas J. Duffy, Corporation Council
Published: June 2, 2010
June 9, 2010